“A great place”

Dining options: Reservations
royersofrd
“A great place”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I decided to try Pasta Pesto after reading an advertisement. We were so happy to go there. A hostess met us at the door and it was only 5 p m and not busy. About 530 the restaurant started to fill with couples and family. Service would have been better if only we could understand the waitress. She may have been Russian and I had to ask her to repeat a few times.

The pizza was delicious. It was 6 slices with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and meat balls. Just tiny pieces but very good. We shared a veal parm which was excellent and a small salad came with it. There was so much food that we took home the remaining and had for dinner the next nite.

We would highly recommend this restaurant. The prices are fair, décor was beautiful, and very clean.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food Bland, Service Ok.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We walked in and were seated right away. No wait, but it was a Thursday night and just about 5:30pm. Waiter came over and took our drink order, drinks were served quickly. Put in our food order and waited an average amount of time to get it. Food was BLAND, my chicken parm needed some spices (I wish I could have added my own). Instead I added salt and prayed for some taste. The ravioli tasted like it hadn't been cooked enough and was also bland. The waiter tried his best to appease us, but we will not be going back. Next year, back to to Little Italy.

1 Thank Jeff S
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Family dining”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Wait was a bit long..
Food was reasonable. Was delish. Had a pie with a fee AppS. Menu does not have a lot of variety. Service and cleanliness was fine.

Bayonne, New Jersey
“Slow service, noisey , good food but they need to designate 1 person to be a hostess.”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Going in I was disappointed.... No hostess but people who have been there knew you needed to put you name on a list ... I thought I was waiting in line. Service was very slow. The only savior was the food was good! If you have the time to spare... Try it

• Visited August 2014
“Very Good Family Italian restaurant ”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Enjoy our dinner in Wildwood, food was very good, decor was cross between rustic Italian and Italian Deli. Family shared a very good piazza for appetizer. I enjoyed the Carbonara for dinner. Dinner comes with a nice salad as well. The servers were also very accommodating. Look forward to making this a family stop.