“Boardwalk finest dinning”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
“Boardwalk finest dinning”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

First off, you can get any food you want at Harry's. second, without a doubt the best gyro you will have. Fresh pita, lamb donner, and great sauce. Try the fresh lemonade too. Outstanding food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank J2zero

• Turkish first
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“good breakfast”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

great ham egg and cheese or a long roll great value nice older gentlemen took older very polite and good conversation cant wait to go back

• Visited September 2012
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yaaaaay, my favorite chicken gyro”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I ate at Harry's Corner for the first time in August, 2012 and absolutely loved the chicken gyro. Wrote a review. My sister visited from California in late October and wanted to go to the Jersey Shore for a day. We drove to Wildwood to walk on the boardwalk and the beach and then planned to drive to Cape May for lunch and shopping. While walking on the Wildwood boards I saw that Harry's Corner was open for business. They stayed open in October to accomodate visitors to the "Morey's Fears" attraction. I was so excited, felt like doing cartwheels. However, at 63 years old, no cartwheels for me. Walked on the beach till lunchtime, went back to Harry's, and ordered my beloved chicken gyro. My sister ordered the same. They were as amazingly delicious as during the summer months. Thanks, Harry's Corner, for making my day!!!

• Visited October 2012
Souderton, Pennsylvania
“great food and service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We tried this place on a whim a couple years ago and the food was great for a great price, so now we keep coming back. We stopped by twice on our week-long vacation this year. The pizza is unbelievably delicious, a nice crispy crust even if you come by late and need a reheat (they'll throw some fresh cheese on there too). The staff is always friendly and attentive. The location is at a pretty central spot on the boardwalk, can't miss it, and there's such a variety of food it's easy to please everybody in the family. We have some picky eaters and still manage to leave with everybody satisfied. You can usually get coupons for the place too in the hotel ads, local newspaper, and coupon books.

• Visited August 2012
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best chicken gyro? Come on down to Harry's Corner on the boards!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've gone to Wildwood every summer for a week's vacation with my daughter and her two children. We always went to the "Hot Spot." This past summer we tried "Harry's Corner." Will never go to "Hot Spot" again. The chicken gyro was the best gyro I've ever had. We had them four out of seven dinners. They also have great meal deals for kids. One chicken tenders meal with fries feeds two kids .Can't get a better price on meals for kids. I'm sure all of their other menu items are equaly tasty, but I can't stray away from the chicken gyros. Love, love them. You can eat inside of this restaurant, but there are tables outside on the "boards." Great cooking, "Harry's Corner." Can't wait till next summer to have more chicken gyros!!

• Visited August 2012