“Good basic food and reasonable”
Review of Groff's Restaurant - CLOSED

Groff's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Went here on a Saturday night with my wife, daughter in law and 2 small grandkids. Surprisingly there was no wait. Waitress was great. Everyone liked their meals, even the kids. This is not gourmet but is good family dining.

2  Thank cvogeley

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I started with the clam chowder, and it was some of the best I had ever had! I then had an order of fried scallops for my entrée that were very tasty. Best of all, the pie was absolutely incredible. I am a big fan of Key Lime Pie, so I tried their Lemon Meringue and it did not disappoint. To top it all off, the waitress was very friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend Groffs!

3  Thank RobBeck2014
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Nice stop for a sit down dinner at the shore. Seafood and great family fare. We like the old time photos on the wall and the traditional touches in the dining room. Save room for the home made pie.

2  Thank Plookey
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Groff's has great food been going there since I was a kid. They have dinners, ice cream, an arcade and mini golf. All in one place. On Pacific and Hand Ave.

1  Thank TinaM377_13
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went there because my friend remembers eating there as a little boy about 50 years ago. So it was nice to go in here for the nostalgic factor. The food was just OK nothing to get excited over and it was a little pricy. BUT the staff was very friendly

1  Thank Donna E