“Old time NY Style Pizza”
Review of Mack's Pizza

Mack's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Fairfax County, Virginia
“Old time NY Style Pizza”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I miss the store at Glenwood Ave, but the pizza is still as good as it was when it was 39 cents a slice. Cash only and they do deliver. My first stop when I get in town is Rick's crabs, then call Mack's to deliver a large cheese. My first meal at the shore. Summer is here.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Empathy

new jersey
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

They make the best pizza I ever tasted. The owners could invest a little money in the restaurant but you can't beat the pizza.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank doctorsinnkeeper
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“always good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

in our opinion, this is the best pizza on the boardwalk. Our trips to the shore always includes one dinner at macks and several snack slices on our way back to hotel from boardwalk

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tarm1094
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“good pizza”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stopped in for lunch w/ the family. Good pizza. This place could use an update, nothing fancy, afterall, it's on the B'walk, but, when the place is only taking in cash, why not throw something back into the biz??? Service was quick.

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Back in Wildwood, Back at Mack's!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I reviewed another Wildwood Boardwalk Mack's last year. This year I ate at a different one & IT WAS STILL GREAT!!

Mack's pepperoni is to die for. This crust, gooey cheese, thin pepperoni & grease running down my arm...GOTTA LOVE IT!

We stayed at The Royal Court Motel on this last trip & this Mack's was right up the street! Great for my late night pizza fix!

We've tried Jumbo's & Snow White's, but Mack's has the best pizza on The Wildwood Boardwalk!!

• Visited July 2013