“Back in Wildwood, Back at Mack's!”
Review of Mack's Pizza

Mack's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I reviewed another Wildwood Boardwalk Mack's last year. This year I ate at a different one & IT WAS STILL GREAT!!

Mack's pepperoni is to die for. This crust, gooey cheese, thin pepperoni & grease running down my arm...GOTTA LOVE IT!

We stayed at The Royal Court Motel on this last trip & this Mack's was right up the street! Great for my late night pizza fix!

We've tried Jumbo's & Snow White's, but Mack's has the best pizza on The Wildwood Boardwalk!!

There are newer reviews for Mack's Pizza

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Yes, Mack's has really good pizza. If it were compared to a run of the mill NYC pizza joint it would stand up to snuff. However, when compared to Titans like Grimaldi's, L&B Spumoni Gardens, Patsy's or Lombardi's it isn't on their playing field. It's a great slice on the Wildwood Boardwalk and I highly recommend grabbing one if you are there. But let's not kid ourselves comparing it to the best pizza in the America's.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stopped here every time I go to WW. Since I was a kid. It hasn't changed! The people are friendly- the food is hot,but fast. It always tastes amazing! Love wish there were more around

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Thin crust.just enough cheese and sauce. Fifteen dollars for a large cheese.service was great are here twice during our Two day wildwood vacation.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Wildwood with our grandaughters. While there we never go to the boardwalk without getting slices of pizza at Mack's. Their pizza is fantastic. We recommend not missing this place while on the boardwalk in Wildwood.