“Really Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 18, 2010

My husband and I went there for breakfast. The food was delicious and the portions were large. I especially loved the homefries!
We found the staff very friendly and attentive. They made sure the coffee cup was always full.
I would definitely make this a place to eat at every time that I go at Wildwood.

There are newer reviews for Key West Cafe

Reviewed August 15, 2010

This is a hidden gem in the wildwoods. From the look of the place you think of an old diner trying to look like it's namesake but you'll be pleasantly surprised. We found this place about 3 years ago and have been coming back ever since. We have only ever had breakfast there but the food is fantastic. You get a large amount of food so that you'll not go away hungry. They don't skimp on quantity or quality. If your looking for a delicious meal without breaking the bank i would try this place you'll love it.

1  Thank jmy70
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I ate here based on excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, but was disappointed. The service was fine and helpful, but the food was tasteless. I had an omelet and I kept putting pepper on it to give it some flavor. My significant other had an aspargus omelet that he said didn't taste right. We had to get something to eat afterwards to get the taste out of our mouths. The menu was adequate, but I wouldn't eat here again. The atmosphere was just okay. An old fashioned style small town restaurant with a mural painted on the side.

1  Thank angeleyes27
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Where else can you get 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 bacon for $2.22 ($4.50 on the weekend)? What a deal!! This a small family owned restaurant with great food and reasonable prices. It is only open for breakfast and lunch. We ate both meals there and were very happy.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

My brother and I came down to WW Crest in March to check on some things at our beach house and wanted to eat before leaving town. Being the off-season, we weren't sure what would be open. We cut over to Pacific Av and found Key West Cafe. OPEN...sounded good to us. Really friendly people, pleasant surroundings; hey, it's the beach...food was very fairly priced and tasted great. Our eggs were fine. The comment about the eggs in a previous post....sometimes they are plated as "folded" but they are nonetheless scrambled before they are cooked in the pan, it's usually up to the cook. Our server made sure my coffee was always warm...and the coffee was very good. I'll try KWC again when I'm up there this summer.