“Great Place to Eat At”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
nj
“Great Place to Eat At”
Reviewed February 28, 2010

My children and I love going to the Key West Cafe. The food is great, the price is very reasonable, and the new owners Steve and Jackie are so nice and accommodating. I would definitely recommend it!!

Middletown
“best breakfast ive ever eatin in 45 years!”
Reviewed December 15, 2009

ok we go on vacation every year my husband and myself and between the two of us we have his,mine,and ours(6 kids)Its not easy or cheap to feed all of us and have a delicious breakfast or lunch too!However that was until we found this place!I have to say we rented Steves condo for the week which was amazing and we actually brought our own food and we had planned to eat in but after 1 breakfast at his place it was over!We were spoiled and ate their every morning as well as a few lunches too!The food was excellent the staff was very friendly and as for steve and his wife well they make you feel rite at home and so welcome in their place!I cant wait til next year!Would highly recommend this place to everyone!

NJ
“My Favorite stop for breakfast!”
Reviewed November 8, 2009

First, let me note, I live in Wildwood. There are many restaurants I can go to for breakfast, but I invariably end up at Key West. I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. It is family run and the owners takes a genuine interest in each and every meal served. The breakfast specials are to die for and my waistline proves it! If you want fancy, with ocean views and pricy menu items, this is not the place, But if you want an excellent down home meal that everyone will enjoy, by all means, make sure you stop in here.

2 Thank sandinmyshoes2
Trenton
“Cute and friendly”
Reviewed September 18, 2009

My husband and 2 kids went here for breakfast last weekend and really enjoyed it we all got the 2.22 which is amazing for the price- the totally bill with drinks and tips was $25.00 - i will say that sunday the service was a little slow but that was because two girls never showed as per our waitress Jackie who is also the one of the owners- but Jackie and I believe her name is Rose were running around like chickens with their heads cut off to serve us all - We will return as the place is cute and friendly even on a day when they were short of help!

Also my kids loved the fact that they were given coloring books and crayons while we waited! So did my husband and i

3 Thank lovethesun056
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Worst breakfest ever.”
Reviewed September 3, 2009

After reading reviews I thought we had a winner for breakfest. Boy were we wrong. My omelete was very greasy and not just from the cheese. The mexican wrap was supossed to have onion, peppers which it did. It also havery thing else thown into it that was not on the menu including ham, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and a few other unidentifiable things. We were told the wrap had 3 eggs but it bearly looked like there was 1 egg in it.
When we paid, the cook asked how everything was, but offererd no explanation on our complaints!
Don't waist the most important meal of the day here!!!

3 Thank Cocotel251