“Key West - Wildwood Style!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Key West Cafe
Ranked #7 of 156 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Key West - Wildwood Style!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is one of the most best kept secrets on the island. The breakfast menu is absolutely awesome. Everything is fresh. Lunch??? You better come hungry. The portions knock your socks off, and everything is so inexpensive!!! The freshest food anywhere on the island. The friendliest owners and staff! Come try it once and you too will have them catering your office parties, home parties and more!!!!! Very community oriented!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Darleen T

Wildwood, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been to the Key west numerous of times and i must say i have never been unsatisfied! Delicious food and sweet,cheerful employees. When i see the negative reviews on here it makes me upset. Key West is truly a gem. When you stop by the shore make sure this is a place to stop by.. I'm sure you wont be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Ok for a quick bite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I visit here kinda often for breakfast and an occasional lunch. What ever that stuff is they use on the grill for eggs does not agree with me so I stopped going for breakfast. Lunch is what you would expect it to be at this kind of establishment. Both owners are usually on the premises. He cooks and she hostesses and waits tables. They are both very friendly hard working people. That is the main reason I go back.

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank localeater64
Islamorada, Florida, United States
“The best of Key West, right in Wildwood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to the Key West Cafe many, many times, both on and off season, the food is very good, the staff is outstanding and they will go out of their way to make sure you are happy, I have a condition where I can't eat seeds, nuts, or corn, and they have gone out of there way to see that I am taken of, everytime I'm in Wildwood, I make sure to eat here at least 4 times over a 4 day weekend, looking forward to our next trip down.

• Visited May 2012
DC Area
“Worth getting off the boardwalk for - Sandy be damned!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Used TripAdvisor for a place for lunch last month and we were not disappointed! Second time to Wildwood, and only wish they had better hours. Would have saved us from an OK pizza place last year.

Location could not be better - just blocks away from the Convention Center. A bit of a walk from the main core of the boardwalk. But for us not too bad. The best was during the off-season that the place was busy and the owners and staff were attentive.

Between my Key West Burger and my partners Monte Cristo - we were very happy.

We take ownership in the places we eat and stay at... Key West Cafe is one of those places, and as such we hope that Sandy allows them to be open for our next visit!

• Visited October 2012