“As always excellent”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stop every year on our way home for breakfast at Uncle Bills. It never disappoints. Their pancakes a simply amazing.

There are newer reviews for Uncle Bill's Pancake House

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The morning that we decided to eat here was the last day of our trip - a shame because if we had known about this place sooner we would have come every day! The place was packed and it's clear why! While we had to wait about 5-10 mins, it was well worth it. We were sat at a table for two and our waitress was so friendly and patient. She was dirty blonde with a tattoo on her inner right arm that read "C.M.J." (I believe her name was Danielle).

Danielle noticed the brochure I had picked up for the Cape May Zoo and took time to show me a short video of some of the animals there. She was great with refills and was very genuine - a fantastic waitress!

I ordered the Stuffed French toast and let me tell you, it was to DIE for! Only two places I've been have ever made such amazing stuffed french toast and this is one of them. The bread was warm and smothered with melted cinnamon and whipped cream and stuffed full of strawberries and cream cheese. I nearly devoured it and could have probably eaten more; that's how excellent it was.

The next time we go to Wildwood, we are coming here every day! Thank you Danielle, for making this an amazing experience!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

This place has great pancakes and waffles. You have about 36 different choices from crepes pancakes and waffles. The place was about ten blocks from where we were staying it was a good walk to get hungry or you can drive there they do have off street parking. My wife had the blueberry pancakes and I had the peach waffle both were awesome. The service was excellent. She checked on us multiply times. You have to get there early or you may have to wait sometime to get a table. We will be going back to this place when we come back to Wildwood.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Every year a trip to Wildwood is not complete without a visit to Uncle Bills. There is always something new to try the service is always terrific! The food is hot and made from the best ingredients. They always refill your coffee promptly and without asking. There is usually always a 10 percent off coupon available and plenty of parking. Get there early it usually is packed by 9 AM.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I base how good a breakfast place is, by the bacon. I have been to too many places that bring you under cooked, over cooked, flattened out, crappy bacon. I hate that. But, the bacon they served me at Uncle Bill's was perfect. It was cooked well, not burnt or too crispy, rippled, smoked, 4 perfect strips, and they tasted really good. We even ordered another side of bacon. They have sausage patties, which I love. The fresh tater tots, and home fries were good. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The pancakes tasted good not great, the waitress was nice, but it was a little expensive for breakfast. I was there only once, it was very crowded so we did have to wait, but not too long. I felt like it was a good visit.