“Really good but a little pricey!!”

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Food was really good! A little pricey for two ppl. $26.... But I guess you get what u pay for! Was yummy though

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Uncle Bill's is a "must-stop" for me when vacationing in Wildwood Crest! The corn pancakes are to die for! On this trip though, I noticed a decline in the level of service. Our waitress struggled to keep up and I often had to ask her to bring items that I had previously requested. However, that doesn't diminish the quality of the food or the quantity you receive! Do yourself a favor, and eat here - just be sure to order the corn pancakes!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food seems to never change. Pancakes are good. Prices, however, have gone up (just like everything else I guess). The Seven Mile was pretty good. You get two eggs, hash browns, choice of ham, bacon or sausage, and toast for $9. The other big seller is the two eggs, meat and three pancakes. At $11.25, it's a little steep. Soft drinks at $3 is also a little steep. Be prepared to wait as well. Also, very loud place.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is always our last breakfast in Wildwood. The food is good, the price is reasonable and it's across from our motel, La Voyageur. If you see a packed waiting area, do be discouraged. They keep people moving in and out. I thought we'd be waiting 30 minutes. We were seated in 5.

Everything we've had has been good. Pancakes, eggs, bacon. The servers are friendly. You've got to give them credit. But unfortunately, they only take cash.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food was delicious and plentiful, and husband loved the waitresses. Service was excellent, and food was out of this world. Strawberries in between pancakes with plenty of whipped cream.