“Amazing pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 13, 2014

we did have some really nice pizza'a at the place and would like you guys to check it out if your around the area cause thats one thing i look forward to when im out in USA is the pizza as its always different from the ones in UK

There are newer reviews for Angelo's Pizza

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was really hoping to find a good pizza place on the boardwalk, and Angelo's is definitely a great place! Very reasonable pricing, a variety of foods are there, the pizza slice are pretty huge for $4, and the food tasted great! Went back there a couple times the week I was there because I just loved the food and the price! Cheese was melted great into my White Pizza, breadsticks were delicious, and the employees were very nice! Definitely a favorite spot on the boardwalk!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My family visited Angelo's on more than one occasion for pizza and cheesesteaks during our trip. The food was consistently delicious. Great location near the Convention Center.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I stopped here before heading off the boardwalk to head home. It seemed like such a cute little place. We order pizza and drinks, and lete tell you it is the worst pizza ever!!!! It has way to much cheese that is not even melted, the sauce is just dreadful, and not mention be charged $4.00 for a slice of broccoli pizza! No one looked happy, and the workers were to busy talking to their children they couldn't be bothered with anything else. Although 10 zepoles for $5 seems like a good deal- they totally over fry them and barely put powder surgar! I will never eat here again because our $15.00 bill was NOT worth it!!!!!!!

1  Thank Equetel3
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am wishing I had some right now, so fresh and delicious. They really know how to make some great pies. Can't wait for some more.

1  Thank kevin c