“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am wishing I had some right now, so fresh and delicious. They really know how to make some great pies. Can't wait for some more.

1  Thank kevin c
There are newer reviews for Angelo's Pizza

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Angelo's has the best pizza. We a slice and it was so good we went back later for more. The people were very nice it was also very inexpensive.

1  Thank jennycono
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Located on south end of boardwalk, so it's not as crowded as other pizzerias. Service was friendly, place was rather clean.
Made fresh pie as we ordered. Very good

2  Thank Casandra G
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We just spent Labor Day weekend in Wildwood. Friday night I went up to get a bag of zeppoles and watch the fireworks (which were cancelled). I bought a few zeps but they were SO GOOD I ended up buying more on the way back to the house along with a sausage, pepper, onion roll and pepperoni, mozzarella stromboli which I bought cold to heat up for lunch the next day (both were WAAAAAY BETTER than my local pizza joint at home). Every night we went back for more zeps and I just finished the few left over from last night, cold and soggy as I'm unpacking....and they are STILL really good!!! Give this place a try, it's down near the convention center but was on our way home...if it isn't on your way, walk there anyway, you WON'T be disappointed!!

2  Thank bobnjeni
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Love Johnny's Pizza! (He owns Angelos) He's a great guy, and makes a great pie! We always go to Angelos for a pie or two when we are in Wildwood!

1  Thank DaRev