“Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Restaurant featuring Home Made Ice Cream. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Lively family oriented atmosphere with Mini Golf and Game Room with Prize Center.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great breakfast. Kids loved the hashbrowns. They also loved the store and games. Waitress was great!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great place to do off the board walk for a HUGE ice cream Sunday. The place is like stepping into Mary Poppins play house. Fun for the kids.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Simply the best place to get ice cream at the Jersey shore. Their home made ice cream is delicious. I especially like the cherry vanilla, made with real cherries. The portions are more than generous. I wish I could go every night.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I love going to Duffers after going out to dinner when we are down the Crest on vacation. It's a game room, mini golf course, with an old fashioned ice cream parlor, that feels like you stepped into the past, to a gentler and better time, for me anyway. I love bringing my children there, and the desserts are over the top huge and fun, just like they used to be. Awesome because its owned and run by the same family forever. Good times.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Portions for ice cream are definitely huge and the ice cream is always the highlight of the visit. I recommend you share yours with somebody in your party. Food is decent or so so. Fries were cold or didn't seem fresh on our last visit. Food over our last visit during July was so so and average. I think they could step it up a little on the food. There was a line to get in for our late dinner/ice cream at around 9PM. The place is definitely popular. The arcade next door has video games, ski ball, basketball shooting games, etc. The kids loved doing that while we waited for our table. Worth a visit.