“Best Ice cream”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Restaurant featuring Home Made Ice Cream. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Lively family oriented atmosphere with Mini Golf and Game Room with Prize Center.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I went again this week to Duffers. The Ice Cream, Cherry Vanilla and Chocolate, Chocolate chip was delicious. This is a place I visit all summer. Every one I know loves "Duffers!" You will too!

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after a trip to the water park. They offer a huge selection of sundaes and many flavors of home made ice cream. The servings are huge. The atmosphere inside is like a step back in time. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is very clean. There is a parking lot and plenty of off street parking.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The place was busy. The service was slow. I think the waitress was a bit overwhelmed. But the food was good & the crescent rolls were fantastic! They have a game room amd mini golf too.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was going to breakfast with My wife,two young daughters and I. We had plans to go to a local pancake house, but the street was filled with people waiting to get in so we left. On the way back to the hotel we passed by Duffer's, I had seen ads for it so we stop to see if we could get a table.What a pleasant surprise the place was great they had games for the kids to play while waiting for a table and we didn't have to wait too long.The service was very good seemed like mostly kids,but nice enough we had no problems.The food was very good especially the pancakes and the fruit cup was very fresh.The decors was great and the kids loved the trains.We also went back for Ice cream from the ice cream polar nextdoor later that evening.Overall Duffer's is a great place especially with kids I will be back and would recommend to friend and family

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This place has it all from fried broccoli to start to the endless entrees to choose from, then to top it all off the ice cream is to die for!!!! If you are going for dinner save room for dessert because it is worth it!!!!!