“ahhh amazing”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Restaurant featuring Home Made Ice Cream. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Lively family oriented atmosphere with Mini Golf and Game Room with Prize Center.
boston,massachuttes
“ahhh amazing”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

to start french onion soup and fried broccli omg so good i am addicted o there soup and fried brocli the sundeas are 8 bucks and are enourmus and wort it go go go go go go go go

• Visited July 2012

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Family fun”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Old fashioned family restaurant and ice cream parlor, arcade and miniature golfing. The only place that has homemade ice cream; the sundaes are HUGE, a meal in itself. The food is good, portions (and prices) are a bit large, but the atmosphere is nice for kids. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner plus late night snacks. It gets crowded, parking is very difficult, but if you don't go during the busiest times (weekend dinner rush) it's a nice time for a family. The arcade is updated every year with new games. Miniature golf is $5 per person before 5 pm.

Visited September 2012
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“best homemade ice cream”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

best of the best homemade ice cream on the planet - we had a party of 24 on a holiday weekend and I called ahead to warn them - they accomodated us in four large booths together with the best servers - some ordered food other than ice cream and others just the huge sundies with different ice cream flavors and toppings -- all the orders came out exactly as ordered and were scrumptous!! a definite once aweek if the diet allows!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank rosied598
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Dessert!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Love the Classic Ice Cream Sunday. My husband loved the banana peanut butter. They are gigantic! I ordered the classic for myself and my two little boys and still had some to spare. Great place! Food was good too. The train and tight rope clown entertained my little guys while we waited for our food to arrive. My three year old loved the games, I wish mini-golf was opened while we were there, it looked fun too.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MrsLucas06
Wildwood
“Hey not bad”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have been coming to Duffers for years. We normally only get the Home Made Ice Cream Sundays. I can attest to the Waffle and Ice cream combo. Out of this world. These are homeade waffles not Store bought frozen and they are good. My wife had one of the fudge sundays and she loved it! Great place for our gradkids to run also they have a miniture golf course and an arcade. Several people have told me their food is very good too.

Visited July 2012