“Late night desserts”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Restaurant featuring Home Made Ice Cream. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Lively family oriented atmosphere with Mini Golf and Game Room with Prize Center.
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

After leaving Cape May Point from watching fireworks, I took the family to Duffers for ice cream.

If you are used to your local ice cream sizes at home, expect double that amount at Duffers. A tad expensive for ice cream, but hey, we were on vacation.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great food, Outrageous ice-cream and a whole lot of fun. Been going there since I was a young girl and it still is so very good. This is always the first place I dine when I'm on vacation and I usually have lunch there on the day I leave. Wouldn't change a thing about it, that's how good it is.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

A great place to bring the kids! Always good food with the BEST ice cream. Try a sunday or two or the chicken salad melt! My entire family loves Duffer's and we go when ever we can. Go early to avoid the lines of summer time! You will love the fun atmosphere and good eats! I'm not talking elegant, I am talking fun.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Service is hit or miss. It's a bit pricey, but the kids like it. Don't waste your money in their arcade

1  Thank Bill_K74
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Duffers lunch/dinner food is okay. Not amazing, not terrible. Their dessert menu is where they shine. Great sundaes, great soda floats, milkshakes, etc. Excellent hand dipped ice cream. Every topping you can imagine. A little on the pricey side, but not as bad as some places in Wildwood. Great arcade and mini golf spot, too.