“Wonderful Restaurant”

Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lorton, Virginia
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The food is outa sight. All the seafood except the crabs are fresh and locally caught. The chef is extremely creative, and the meals are prepared as if it is a small restaurant, which it isn't. The bottom line is you might have to go to OBX to find better seafood, and even there it would be a challenge. The staff are very courteous, and efficient, and the setting is lovely. I would caution you not to sit too close to the water though, because it is gnat season, and they seem to prefer humans. Im told they subside by the end of May. Its a little pricey, but hey, it's vacation.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Leslie J

NEW YORK
“Really good meal!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Just finished a superb dinner at Beech Creek. From the appetizers to the entrees the food was fresh, top quality and delicious ! My daughter had the seafood a la vodka, my wife the sea bass, and I had the Tuna. All were excellent, as were our appetizers , coconut shrimp,tempura crusted oysters and New England clam chowder. The martinis were also top notch! some reviews say that this establishment is a" bit pricey", I say "you get what you pay for". The food we had tonight was certainly worth what we paid. The service is also great, our waiter Kevin, was very polite and informative .Always checking to see if we needed anything ,our water glasses always filled. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank CIGAR362
Rio Grande, New Jersey
“Great outdoor deck”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a great place to enjoy the open deck overlooking the marina and intercostal waterway behind Wildwood. The food is great, service good, and prices a little high but worth every penny.

Visited September 2013
Corning, New York
“Crabcakes. Yum.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Get the crabcakes. Seriously. Was very overpriced, service SUCKED. In their defense, it was a Saturday night. But the food was very very good. The bruschetta, I could have eaten just as my dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Pennsylvania
“This restaurant is just OK”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant the weekend they were closing. I guess we should have been aware that there could be problems. We ordered an appetizer and they did not have it. We then ordered our dinner and the dinner was served and the only vegetable they had was Kale. Kale we hate that -the waitress advised us that this was the only vegetable they had - that the string beans were too expensive for the restaurant to purchase and since it was the last weekend the only vegetable they were serving was Kale. The prices were very expensive - not sure I would go back here again.

• Visited October 2013