“Good Food in a busy restaurant”

Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I had the French onion soup and it was very good. The crab cakes were delicious, the sauce they were sitting in didn't thrill me, but it was ok. My husband had scallops and loved them.

Mojito wasn't very good but the martini's were delicious.

Our server was nice but extremely busy.

It was good but not over the top. I may return- may not.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Basically repeating what others have said. Good view, nice setting. But, if you want a draft beer at happy hour, forget it. They only serve bottles, even tho many drafts available. Service was so bad and obnoxious, that I felt compelled to write this review. Had to be somewhere at 6 PM. Waitress disappears. I walk up to bar tender to check me out and I get 'I don't have her code, she has to wait all these tables, be patient man.' Like this is my fault! Waitress was just as unfriendly. We were scoping out for dinner perhaps another night, I won't be back. We found plenty others at more reasonable prices and folks that appreciated your business.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went to Beach Creek this evening with friends. We all had a different selection off the fixe price menu and we all enjoyed our dinners. My steak was excellent and my husband had the shrimp dinner and thoroughly enjoyed every bite. Our friends had crab cakes and short ribs. Both were very happy with their meals, too. The strawberry and walnut salad that started our dinner and the chocolate chip bread pudding that ended our meal were delicious. A nice setting on the water adds to the whole experience. I would recommend Beach Creek to anyone.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We just came from the Beach Creek Restaurant, and it was an excellent choice. As a business owner I had some feed-back from my own customers, as they kept telling me how good this place was; so, I had to try it myself. We try a great variety of dishes, and each one was fantastic. None of the dishes was salty. You can feel the taste of real fresh food just cooked at the moment. No pre-heat food at our table! Everything was well presented. No mistakes in any of our orders.
We liked the food to the point to order some extra to take home. The clam chowder soup was delicious!
The service was as good as the meal...just great! Our waitress Mary, was professional, attent, and had a lovely attitude from beginning to check time. There was also a gentleman that brought some food to the table. He was as nice as Mary.
Well done Beach Creek! Thank you for a great meal!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fine food, a lovely view of the bay at sunset, and a great reggae band the night we were there, made it an evening to remember. Couples should take the time to wait for a dock side table - it's worth it. The wait staff was excellent. Early seating, prior to 6 pm, when a price fixe menu is available, made the meal more affordable. We've been there four times, and have never been disappointed.