“Dined Inside”

Boathouse Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Boathouse Restaurant is a full service steak and seafood restaurant, with spectacular views of the bay.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Perfect View!!!!
A good seafood restaurant, fresh and generous portions.
The view 3 sided from the upstairs dining room, and very enjoyable.
Walked right and were seated immediately on a Friday evening, around 7 PM.
While a good meal, service, and view, and having no complaints, I wasn't wowed, and
will not add to my short list.
Was in between Boathouse and Beech Creek that night, so maybe I just feel I missed something at Beech Creek, which I hear is wonderful.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Ate on back deck. Very nice view. I had crab imperial. Husband had crab cakes. Both were very good. Would give a 5 but our server Laura wasn't too good. She forgot husbands cocktail sauce 3 times. Never did replace the dirty bread plate we gave her. Both tables next to us also had problems with her. I haven't been here in years but will go back next year.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Loved everything about this place...the view and the food especially. The wait staff was attentive and friendly...highly recommend...be aware that it is a little pricey!

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

We ate at the Boathouse upon our arrival in Wildwood to start our vacation. We had intended to go to Urie's next door, but they were having a private party and wouldn't let us sit outside. The Boathouse was very good overall. Lobster roll & crab chowder were both delicious, and my husband really enjoyed the fish tacos. My son (who eats almost everything) did not care for the popcorn shrimp but my daughter ate hers. Views of water and boats from the deck were nice. The Boathouse is a solid lunch or dinner option.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

I ate here the food was good Portion size not good at all for the price. Hostess was not nice at all and i was seated in the sun i asked to be moved and it was a problem.. Will NOT go back!!!!!