“Great Italian Food!!!!!!!”
Review of La Piazza Cucina - CLOSED

La Piazza Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I like to thank all of you for the great comments it really means a lot to me and my family i think when you work hard and believe in what you are doing and people recognize it say nice things it makes it all worth while thank you all and god bless you all best always joey m
Rio Grande, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Food!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

If you want an awesome dinner or just a sandwich at the bar you must join the fun at LaPiazza. Have been going there especially on Friday night's for happy hour for years. Best deal in town. Just had Joey's new pulled pork in a scone, was awesome. Just want to say in answer to Dotcomdr from South Jersey your problem is you have no taste. Apparently you never heard Sinatra because Joey does a great job sounding like him & he has a great voice. Come see for yourself & bring the family you will have a great night with awesome food & great entertainment.

• Visited June 2013
nonnas2, Owner at La Piazza Cucina, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I enjoy what I do, and I love to cook and sing! Thank you for your continued support!

New York City, New York
“Disgusting!!! Don't waste you money and your time!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We went for a dinner with my husband and the kids and I'm so disappointed. The table, the glasses, the silverware, everything was so dirty! The salad was so bad, everything is overpriced. Don't have drink menu... Too noisy..My advise is DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY THERE!!!

4 Thank linn b
nonnas2, Owner at La Piazza Cucina, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
I know this table. This is the one who wanted the free refills. Since you were there when there was entertainment, of course there is noise, and since you were there just before the entertainment started, I cannot control other dining customers and ask them to be quiet. Really?
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Sweet Sixteen Menu Much Better”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I liked the sweet sixteen menu much better then the $9.98 menu. I didn't mind paying more money to have the sides I wanted. When I order I like a vegetable and potato with my dinner not pasta. We went to Lar Piazza and never had a problem with the $16 menu because you wer able to get the sides you wanted. My family and I went Saturday night and the waitor was bad. He absolutely refused to substitute and gave us a plate with just chicken parm for my mom. I told him I would pay for my potato. Needless to say after being a customer for 5 years we won't be back. Waiter was nasty and didn't even ask Joey M's wife if he could substitute the sides. Bring back sweet sixteen Joey M. I rather pay the extra money for what I want.

2 Thank Barbara Ann V
nonnas2, Owner at La Piazza Cucina, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
THank you for bringing your issues to our attention after you left. My wife roams the restaurant, and you could have gotten her attention about your server. We always substitute when requested. As for the Sweet Sixteen, it hasn't been in effect for over 2 years. If that was the menu you wanted, this menu, it could have been addressed for you. Please give me the name of the server, because he will be fired on the spot! If you had issues, why didn't you bring it to our attention when you were there? .
Broomall, Pennsylvania
“Fantabulous!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Tasty food at a good price! And fun entertainment while you eat! Great for families or dates!!! Will definitely be coming back!

wildwood nj
“Great food at reasonable prices....”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

enjoy the friday night bar specials, live music, fun and dancing.... can't go wrong ! Food is great and plenty of parking !

Visited April 2013