“Sweet Sixteen Menu Much Better”
Review of La Piazza Cucina - CLOSED

La Piazza Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I like to thank all of you for the great comments it really means a lot to me and my family i think when you work hard and believe in what you are doing and people recognize it say nice things it makes it all worth while thank you all and god bless you all best always joey m
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I liked the sweet sixteen menu much better then the $9.98 menu. I didn't mind paying more money to have the sides I wanted. When I order I like a vegetable and potato with my dinner not pasta. We went to Lar Piazza and never had a problem with the $16 menu because you wer able to get the sides you wanted. My family and I went Saturday night and the waitor was bad. He absolutely refused to substitute and gave us a plate with just chicken parm for my mom. I told him I would pay for my potato. Needless to say after being a customer for 5 years we won't be back. Waiter was nasty and didn't even ask Joey M's wife if he could substitute the sides. Bring back sweet sixteen Joey M. I rather pay the extra money for what I want.

2  Thank Barbara Ann V
nonnas2, Owner at La Piazza Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

THank you for bringing your issues to our attention after you left. My wife roams the restaurant, and you could have gotten her attention about your server. We always substitute when requested. As for the Sweet Sixteen, it hasn't been in effect for over 2 years. If that was the menu you wanted, this menu, it could have been addressed for you. Please give me the name of the server, because he will be fired on the spot! If you had issues, why didn't you bring it to our attention when you were there? .

There are newer reviews for La Piazza Cucina

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Tasty food at a good price! And fun entertainment while you eat! Great for families or dates!!! Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

enjoy the friday night bar specials, live music, fun and dancing.... can't go wrong ! Food is great and plenty of parking !

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Despite some of the comments that I have read here about LaPiazza, it still continues to be one of the best restaurants here in the Wildwoods. My dinner last night was fabulous!! The veal was perfect and the ravioli with mushrooms were great!! Friday night happy hour is a lot of fun and it lasts well into the night.....a definite must when you are here visiting our island.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been to LaPiazza numerous times and the food there is always the freshest it can be and my taste buds talk to me while eating. The owner Joey M oversees all phases of the operation from the kitchen to visiting tables, and usually around 9 PM he grabs the mike and does his Sinatra renditions. Service is always good and I enjoy the entertainment. Expect to pay a little more than you would in an average Italian restaurant, but realize that the group providing the music and songs must be paid too. I read a few other reviews and don't agree with the negatives as I have had a few dozen wonderful experiences there.

1  Thank Edward W