“Not a good experience”
Review of La Piazza Cucina - CLOSED

La Piazza Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I like to thank all of you for the great comments it really means a lot to me and my family i think when you work hard and believe in what you are doing and people recognize it say nice things it makes it all worth while thank you all and god bless you all best always joey m
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We waited too much to be served. (kitchen problem...), like about 1 hour. Me and my girlfriend didn't like the lasagna and it was expensive.

4  Thank fboulais
There are newer reviews for La Piazza Cucina

Reviewed June 15, 2011

The atmosphere was clean and the food reminded me to my trip to Italy.
The food was presented in an elegant manner and the wait staff was very friendly.
I would definitely eat there again

1  Thank PalmTree80
Reviewed June 2, 2011

First it is all homemade and the owner Joey should be in the movies.The food is great the people are friendly and the Filet Montello is one of the seven wonders of the world.Filet mignon wrapped in a puff pastry shell with roasted garlic fontina cheese and proscuitto.The fried cheesecake was orgasmic and the wife had veal luigi which was amazing.

1  Thank Fatguy08260
Reviewed May 8, 2011

All you people with the bad reviews are probably friends with the owners of the other resturants in WW. Been going to La Piazza for over 10 yrs and NEVER EVER had a bad meal or bad service. First of all most resturants that I've been to (Gia's (hated it. Gave me attitude because of my long hair), Alfie's, Dogtooth, Marie Nicole's and even Russo's when it was open) never gave the price of a special unless you asked. So if you're surprised at a price when you get the bill, it's your fault for not asking the waiter/waitress when they read them to you. It's a "Special" so most of the time it's going to be a little more expensive then the regular priced items on the menu.
To loud, PALEEZE...they have entertainment every Friday & Saturday night and it has never been to loud to talk. Maybe it was people having such a good time that it was to loud for you. You want a quiet dinner and atmosphere, go somewhere else. This is an ITALIAN friendly place. Great food, Great people. Just went there for their "new" Sunday brunch...awesome!
And Joey M is ALWAYS there walking around saying "Hi" and seeing how everyone's meal is. BEST PLACE IN WILDWOOD!!!!

2  Thank DRUMBUM718
Reviewed April 4, 2011

This isn't just the best Italian restaurant in Wildwood, it is the best food I've ever had! I was so impressed. I like Italian food anyways, and my family makes authentic Italian food on the holidays, so I'm pretty partial. I was expecting it to be as good as any other Italian place, but it was far better. The eggplant was perfect, the gnocchi was perfect...I seriously want to go back to Wildwood just to eat dinner here!!

1  Thank Sarizona