“S&T”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Out standing all you can eat crabs Dungeness and snow crabs Always have light entertainment not too loud. Prices are not bad have a choice sitting on a deck Enjoying the outside views of the water and boats or Inside dining This is a place we often visit

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Six of us were vacationing in Sea Isle, NJ and all had a yen for the big crab legs. We looked on line and saw that Urie's in Wildwood served them so we drove down (probably about 20 miles away). We weren't disappointed. We got what seemed to be never ending crab legs with corn on the cob and other good stuff. We sat on the deck and pigged out on the delicious crab legs. A win all the way around.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

we dinner here we wanted to sit in the dining room but we could not , as their was a party in their that night. So went and had a table on the patio instead but that was ok . but our drinks were not good and our meals were not that great either my Steak was overcooked I was not happy at all . And when the waiter told us the owner of the boat house owns the Uries too I was shocked. It was to different places. I will try at least one more time before i will say i would never go again.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We make a stop to Uries Waterfront Restaurant each year when we visit the Cape May/Wildwood area. Nice to sit and look out over the water. Even better is the food. This year when we stopped in, Alaskan King Crab was the special with an ear of corn, their chips and I added a bowl of the soup of the day, Lobster Bisque. My wife had the Summer Salad loaded with various fruit and a side of fries (unique combo there). The rolls they serve came out with my cup of Lobster Bisque. Lots of chunks of Lobster and those rolls were great. Then the main meal, the King Crab came out but let me tell you what I found really enjoyable. The sweet corn was covered in a butter sauce and was outstanding. It took me back to Wisconsin when one could buy an ear of super sweet corn at the State Fair, get one dip in a large pot of melted butter and go off to enjoy your treasure. Uries has really done a superb job with such a simple side idtem, its corn on the cob. The 1 pound of King Crab was delicious. I usually have melted butter with it but it did not come with it and I found the crab meat sweet and tasty without so I saved those calories. When we were done, the damage with tip and all was $70. We were both very happy with our meal choices. I was full after the soup, bread, corn and Crab while my wife said her salad hit the spot. All this was sitting waterfront on a beautiful evening with my love. Service was on the ball, meals came quickly so we must give Uries 5 out of 5 again. Great job to all!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Enjoyed a great view of the bay on the outside deck, while enjoying dinner made exactly as ordered. Watress brought our check without asking if we wanted dessert.

1  Thank DorisS1517