“All You Can Crabs”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2017

As usual my husband and I go to as many restaurants as possible when we are on vacation, but URIES is not new to us. This restaurant has the best Crabs and stuffed Shrimp you can ever want. Their other items on the menu are also in good standing. Drinks are of course your best. The servers are pleasant and very on spot if there is a concern with your order, but that rarely occurs. Other people we have net and talked to will agree, the food is great. Always returning for another meal! Our best stop for a great dinner, lunch or just a snack as we visit URIES A LONG TINE FAVORITE!

1  Thank carole b
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went for dinner on our last night of vacation, white plastic lawn chairs and tables, nice location though! We both ordered expensive entries one being the crabcakes with jumbo fried shrimp and the other being steak with jumbo fried shrimp. Both meals were bad! The inside of my crabcake were mushy it looked like shredded crabmeat, like chicken salad, both of our shrimp's were very dry. I also got the spicy crab soup with rice and that was very tasty but we will never go back, our dinner was very expensive and very disappointing!!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

It was my intention to contact Urie's directly but I was unable to do so; their "Contact Us" on their site did not respond.
My son and I visited Urie's this past Saturday, 9/9. We waited at least 20 minutes for a table (no problem here) but when we were seated we expected a server would come to us soon after. However, we wound up waiting about 15 minutes and my son was about to go to the reception desk. We noticed that two other parties seated after us (parties of 6 and 4 people) were immediately taken care of. Finally, a waitress came to us. When told how long we had waited, she told us our table was a "floater" table. This is a very discriminatory policy; why are servers permitted to pass already seated people in favor of larger parties? The food was very good but this experience soured us on Urie's.

3  Thank MonniemaeAston_PA
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Food is always delicious! We have never had a bad experience in all the years we've dined here. Really miss the gift shop, though. :)

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We went to Uries for dinner on a Thursday night for their early bird special with our baby and toddler. We absolutely loved it!!! I ordered the prime rib and it was great. We worried about the kids being loud but there a lot of families and other groups of people having a great time!!! We will be back!!!