“One of my favorite restaurants in Wildwood”

Urie's Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 177 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Food is always delicious! We have never had a bad experience in all the years we've dined here. Really miss the gift shop, though. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We went to Uries for dinner on a Thursday night for their early bird special with our baby and toddler. We absolutely loved it!!! I ordered the prime rib and it was great. We worried about the kids being loud but there a lot of families and other groups of people having a great time!!! We will be back!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Decent seafood selection as well as non seafood selections, full bar, great view. Very popular spot for the area.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We arrived pretty easily with plenty of parking at 4:30 PM which is considered the Early Bird Special time. The atmosphere is very inviting with a large all season room and a smaller indoor area (technically both felt indoors, but one has really nice zip out windows for a nice breeze!).

My wife and I have eaten here before and both wanted snow crab. Yeah I know Jersey isn't exactly the crabbing grounds or anything, but just sitting near the docks and having crab feels right :)

The crab was mostly perfectly done. I judge this by my crab coming out cracking nicely without many mushy pieces. We had about a dozen clusters each and only a few each gave us trouble.

We had food within minutes of ordering it and the crab kept coming every time we got down to the last leg or two so it was always fresh on the plate. Our meal came with corn which was great (yours may vary season to season of course) and home made seasoned chips which were fantastic.

This isn't the cheapest place so just be aware, but the food and experience felt worth it as we treated ourselves with this meal on our vacation. The outdoor seating was a little hard for a long crabbing experience, but manageable.

Overall the service was super speedy and our waitress, Alison, was fantastic. Like I said we've been here before and next time we're in the area we will be back! I think I'd like to try some of the main dishes that I saw coming out from the kitchen too!

2  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This restaurant is great for a large group that likes seafood. While the wait is long, the "mini" arcade provides a comfort area for the younger ones in the group. Don't expect to win a large stuffed animal because 1000 tickets get you (5) candy bars. The meal and drinks were great. The waitress made our group very comfortable. The seafood combination proved to be the dish accepted. Desserts were plentiful and all the drinks were refreshing.