“Getting Better”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My sisters and I have been going to Urie's for years. We stopped as the food and service real bad. One of my sisters friends recently stopped in and raved. We went back - the 5 of us had different plates - we were all sharing and agreed that the quality of food has improved dramatically!!! Will def put this place back in the rotation of places to eat now.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had dinner here tonight.... I ordered the Salmon special and a baked potato as my side....salmon was warm at best , baked potatoe was burnt, brown and had a terrible odor the minute I peeled off the tin foil!! First sign of a mediocre resturant, if I wanted a steamed potato I would have asked for that!! Sent it back, waited 10 minutes for another and again the same disgusting brown burnt inedible mess. Vegetables were watery and cold, waitress never serviced us throughout the whole meal, hostess had to refill my water...they comped us "free deserts""and tgen added the cost to the tab, taxed added to it then taken off at the end. Ths list goes on but you get the point!! Don't waste your money!!! Better choices right next door!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Visited last night between thunderstorms and we were all impressed. The Landshark was off, but the barman quickly replaced the barrel and it was all good after that ....
we all order some form of fish and we were suitably impressed, the crabcakes were excellent and clean plates all round ...
The views are excellent, and it's a great throwback to how life used to be ...

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Took my family out for a nice dinner on our beach vacation. Ordered the special; new york strip and famious crab cake. Waiter did not explain specials, saw it when we came in. He was slow (seemed to be a slow night too), he then dropped a full cup of salad dressing on my daughters dress and never apoligized. Food came out . . . Not impressed. Steak was about 3/8 of an inch thick and over cooked to well done and was very chewy. In fact I do not believe it was actually a new york strip, had better steak from Denny's. Crab cake was completely breaded with zero lump crab; however the crab did not taste bad, it was just forgetable. Will not eat here again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

location ,location ,great view and good food seems its hard to get both of those together .but uries pulls it off .even with big crowds of people they get it done .fresh seafood, lobster bisque was great with lobster in it go figure ! prime rib not overcooked .we ate with 15 people and for practical purposes it went off with out a hitch.