“Great Breakfast!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Surfside West

Surfside West
Ranked #8 of 157 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We've been coming to Wildwood Crest for many years and found this restaurant several years ago. It feels like home every morning. We are here for 2 weeks and go there every morning for breakfast. The menu is huge and everything we try is great. The macadamia french toast is my personal favorite. My son in law has a "Hangover special" every morning and there are several to choose from. He loves every one. I can't say enough about the family atmosphere there. They are so pleasant and efficient. Try it.........you'll love it!!!

1 Thank Henrietta52552

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We ate here on our way out of Wildwood and wish that we had found it earlier in our vacation. The food and service were fantastic and it's family friendly with menu options that appealed to the adults as well as the teenagers. I had a special of blueberry pancakes and they were some of the best I ever had. Even the picky teens cleaned their plates. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa S
“X marks the spot...the treasure is at Surfside West!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been coming to wildwood my whole life and I have been searching for a breakfast place like this, I wish I have found it sooner. It was so good on Saturday I drug my family there again the following day!

The food is fantastic! I love the speciality pancakes, especially the pumpkin pancakes. My family stuck with basic breakfasts like eggs and sausage and all they kept saying was how great and fresh the food was. My mom got the omelet and not many places put in as much care to their omelets like Surfside West does. They sautéed the peppers and onions, roasted the tomatoes instead of throwing raw veggies in.

Another positive thing I experiences was the service! The waitress was very attentive and genuinely cared for the customers. The chef came out and talked to us for a good 5 minutes. My compliments to the chef!!!

I will be returning every weekend next summer and telling everyone I know about it!!! A+!!!

“Great Breakfast !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I eat here regularly.
Everyday there are at least 3 specials that you must try!
The chef makes beer batter pancakes on the weekends that are delicious!
Great food at an affordable price.

Chadds Ford, Pa
“Surfside Shines!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I eat here most weekends we are in Wildwood. The owners and staff are always friendly and the food is great. I am a strict vegetarian who doesn't really like breakfast foods and they happily accommodate me by serving up a delicious grilled vegetable sandwich. I will miss my favorite waitress Meg and my Surfside breakfast while they are closed for the winter.