“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Love coming here for breakfast! French toast and the hangover can't be beat! Owner is nice and service is great!

There are newer reviews for Surfside West

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We actually bike to this great old fashion type diner. Going back more than 10 years when it was on the east side of wildwood crest. Frenchtoast , blueberries and almonds was the special and I got the crisp bacon as well. If you like a good old fashion breakfast, it's a must !!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We are staying in wildwood for the third time, and we come every year. It's myself, my husband, my two children, 13 and 9, my sister in law, her son, 4, and my niece, 6, so seven people. One morning we decided it would be nice to go out to breakfast, we checked the reviews, and saw that Surfside West had many positive ones. Some of them proved right. They had exceptional service, I must say. A kind older woman constantly checked on us, and was very sweet with my 9 nice old son, listening to him babble on about the toys he was playing with. she always was considerate of the rest of my family, always asking how we were and if we needed a refill on drinks, etc. the food however, was okay. My husband and I ordered one cheese omelet to share, and I have to say that it was very dry. I could barely taste any cheese, and I when I did, it was pushed in the corners and was bland with no flavor. It felt like it was barely cooked. My children seemed to enjoy the food. My daughter liked her eggs and bacon, and my four year old nephew liked the French toast, although he complained it was a tad "plain", {he means dry}. In terms of the atmosphere, it was fine. Nothing to really look at. Nice blue chairs, a 70's theme, okay. The bathrooms were very small and the halls to get into them could fit one person at a time {maybe two or three small children}. The value was horrible. We were charged 60+ dollars for food that was under exceptable, at a 20 dollar value. If we have to go there again, we will, but I'm not sure. It's not horrible, some of my family members enjoyed it, but I'm not sure. I didn't love it that much. Overall, the Surfside west diner was an okay trip my family and I made.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Ended up here on a rainy day, work had shut down for the day. The quality of service and variety in food is unmatched to any other eatery in the Wildwood area. They constantly have amazing specials which change your idea of breakfast! I go back at least once a week

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We enjoyed breakfast here during our annual visit to the Wildwoods. Never tried this place before, but based on recommendations on here, we decided to make the effort. The effort was well worth it; delicious breakfast, friendly and knowledgeable staff, overall a breakfast to carry us through much of our day at the beach.