“Amazing place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a must go to down the shore... The food is outstanding and the people really care. You feel at home every visit. Great value great food. I think this place is my favorite diner for breakfast !!!!

There are newer reviews for Surfside West

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The John family has been serving the Wildwoods for 51 years ... The tradition continues as Mike and Jeanne owners of Surfside West will welcome you right at the front door and pour your first cup of coffee. The staff is awesome and friendly and Michelle is in the back cooking away with a huge smile!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was part of our resort package. I had waffles with fresh fruit on the side my husband had an omelette. Both were great. The owner came around to talk to everyone. We enjoyed the food and service so much we went back the next day. Well worth your money.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is your classic Jersey diner. Good food at reasonable prices. I can't have gluten and I was fine with an omelet and hash browns. Hash browns are made on the flat top grill, not fried so you are safe. I asked for no toast but even if it came out, it was served on a separate plate so no issues there.

The owner even said hello and asked if I needed anything.

1  Thank Hstl1
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

The setting and atmosphere of the Surfside West Diner is great! It's the type of feeling you expect to get when you enter a diner no matter your reason upon entrance. Their own strawberry butter may have been one of the best things I've tasted while eating out. The staff was very polite and even the owners of the place came to check on the tables, talk about hospitality! Anyone who visits the south shore should definitely plan a trip to the Surfside West Diner. Absolutely worth your time.