“First Night in Wildwood Lets have Pizza”

Olympic Flame Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My daughter and I were going to be in Wildwood for the weekend.Just got in no plans for dinner so we went to the boardwalk. We had a pie and some drinks. The service was ok the pizza ok. I wish after we had searched a little longer but we have been traveling a while had a busy day and was tired.Would I go there again maybe.

There are newer reviews for Olympic Flame Restaurant

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

A group of us went to Wildwood in May of this year. Our 1st night there we decided to try the Olympic Flame and were less than pleased. It told our server 10 minutes just to get our drinks and another 15 minutes just to get our food. When our meals reached our table it was already cold. I ordered the chicken parm sandwich and the sauce was very watery. Unfornately due to this experience we will not be returning to this restaurent.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We got breakfast here our second day to try something new. We decided on the croissant sandwiches for breakfast and they were huge and very very yummy! I would try something else here too! Prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great restaurant on the boardwalk. From a quick slice of pizza to the salmon dinner (and especially the Gyro's) everything is delicious. The service is great and the restaurant is very clean! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We decided to eat here because of the great smell as we passed by! We all had pizza and shared a some apetizers. Food was good for the price and service very effective. Would go back.