“Great food”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We got breakfast here our second day to try something new. We decided on the croissant sandwiches for breakfast and they were huge and very very yummy! I would try something else here too! Prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great restaurant on the boardwalk. From a quick slice of pizza to the salmon dinner (and especially the Gyro's) everything is delicious. The service is great and the restaurant is very clean! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We decided to eat here because of the great smell as we passed by! We all had pizza and shared a some apetizers. Food was good for the price and service very effective. Would go back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I ordered sandwiches at Olympic Flame - My wife got the gyro - I got the hot sausage sandwich. Both were great! reasonable priced - and the service was quick and friendly!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were lured in by the handsome young cook handing menus to people walking by! My mom and I don't eat much so we decided to share the Land and Sea Special for $21 (steak, 5 fried scallop, 3 fried jumbo shrimp), it also came with a good portion of house salad and 2 sides. The steak was grilled a little bit more than medium rare but amazing nonetheless, the scallops and shrimp were crunchy and fresh as well! My mom had the freshly squeezed lemonade, which was great too.The waitress (Brook, I believe) was super nice, brought all of our food in a timely manner and checked in with us from time to time. All in all a great restaurant to eat at on our first night! Would definitely recommend.