“Good pizza and excellent service”

Olympic Flame Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We decided to eat here because of the great smell as we passed by! We all had pizza and shared a some apetizers. Food was good for the price and service very effective. Would go back.

There are newer reviews for Olympic Flame Restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I ordered sandwiches at Olympic Flame - My wife got the gyro - I got the hot sausage sandwich. Both were great! reasonable priced - and the service was quick and friendly!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were lured in by the handsome young cook handing menus to people walking by! My mom and I don't eat much so we decided to share the Land and Sea Special for $21 (steak, 5 fried scallop, 3 fried jumbo shrimp), it also came with a good portion of house salad and 2 sides. The steak was grilled a little bit more than medium rare but amazing nonetheless, the scallops and shrimp were crunchy and fresh as well! My mom had the freshly squeezed lemonade, which was great too.The waitress (Brook, I believe) was super nice, brought all of our food in a timely manner and checked in with us from time to time. All in all a great restaurant to eat at on our first night! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This was our first meal when we got to wildwood. The service is top notch they are super friendly. The food was average but price wasn't bad so we didn't mind. I would eat there again. 1000 times better then Schellengers and cheaper.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Located on the boardwalk.Steak and Shrimp with Baked potato platter. DELICIOUS !!!!! Restaurant close to hotel we stayed at. NIce to go back year after year and see the same friendly,familiar faces.