“Olympic Flame or Pit?”

Olympic Flame Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Olympic Flame or Pit?”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I'm not sure how these guys are in business. Literally the worst service I've ever had. While taking my order (I am the 3rd person to order at the table), mid sentence, the waitress says "what"? I said "what, what" and she says, "oh, I thought you were talking to someone else". Seriously, I think she was high. We sat at our table for 20 minutes before someone came over and it took another 10 minutes to get 5 sodas. Our food took another 15 minutes and by then we had to ask for it to be wrapped because we had to get back to our convention. My "salad" was iceberg lettuce with onions on it and dressing on the side. The slices were edible but the pizza steak my friend had on it was burnt and had one slice of mozarella melted on top, no sauce. The two orders of chicken fingers were ok. All this for $55! Ridiculous. Avoid this hole.

Visited April 2013

Florida
“Gyros from Heaven”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We ordered gyros here and they were out of this world. The location is right on the boardwalk and this casual restaurant offers a clean and friendly alternative to the greasy boardwalk fast food. Outstanding quality, great value. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2012
Wildwood, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVED IT”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I work at the fudge kitchen a few stores down and me and my workers go there often for lunch! Large portions! Friendly service! & great food! Cheap too!

Visited July 2012
Cherry Hill, NJ
“Great gyros”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I had wonderful gyros at the Olympic Flame. We also enjoyed our friendly waitress. We would definitely return.

• Visited August 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
“Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I went here for breakfast on the boardwalk. I got the French toast with sausage, and he had a meat lovers's omelet with sausage. The portions were huge and filling and very reasonable. Our waiter was very prompt, and professional. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2012