“Above average food”

Ranked #60 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Merchantville, New Jersey
“Above average food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I ate here three time during the Memorial Day weekend. The food each time was very good. The mostly young staff liked to socialize but they were still good in checking in to see what I needed. I'd definitely eat here again.

Visited May 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My favorite spot on the boardwalk!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have a biased opinion because this was the closest food spot to my hotel. But I will say I was satisfied enough that I didn't feel the need to explore other spots.

Visited July 2012
Troy, New York
“Pizza is great!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We always go to the original Hot Spot at the middle pier, and are never disappointed! My son, the pizza lover, makes sure it is the first place we have dinner. The pizza ia excellent, NY style, loaded with cheese and good crust...being from NY, we are serious about our pizza! We like that there is a nice air conditioned dining room for a comfortable family dinner. Our waitress this last time was sweet and efficient. The owner's wife came over personally to see how our dinner was and wish us a lovely vacation. Between the fabulous pizza, and friendly service, it is one of our favorite places to eat. I recommend it to any pizza lover. (And if you get there late at closing time and are hungry, those awesome slices sell for a buck at the window til they are gone)

1 Thank Virginia B
“Boy in the Kitchen”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

A young boy in the kitchen named Sal made a top notch cheesesteak and got every order done in a matter of seconds. I was very impressed with the service at the counter.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Good food ata very good price! Gotta have the fries!

Visited June 2012