“Very Good Sorbet”

Alfe's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 159 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oak Avenue
Description: Alfe's is located in the heart of wildwood. We have four main dining rooms open to the public that range from casual to business casual. We offer entertainment on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the summer. We have two full bars and a cocktail lounge. From having a nice to dinner with your family to entertaining a client, Alfe's will meet your needs.
Phila Pa
“Very Good Sorbet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Loved the sorbet. One of the best I've had. We also love the salad at Alfe's. We almost always enjoy our meal at Alfe's.

Visited May 2013

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is a must stop whenever we are in Wildwood. Food never disappoints, service is always great. My grown daughter is a meatball afficienado and swears theirs are the best she has ever had! The atmosphere is kind of subdued but very comfortable. The decor is a little dated but I go for the food. Prices range from inexpensive to moderate and a few on the higher side depending on your tastes. They are open late and many employees of other restaurants go there after work. I would recommend calling for reservations during the summer and on weekends.

• Visited September 2012
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Several trips, not happy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

A few of my friends for some reason seem to enjoy Alfies. I have been there on at least 1/2 dozen occasions with them, and can not say that I left happy. I think my friends who like it there are numb and tuned up to the extreme when they go, and are really not foodies. They advertise home made pasta, yet it is impossible to get angel hair there. Who ever heard of an Italian restaurant who does not serve angel hair ? You can get angel hair at any local diner, but not at Alfies. There is something wrong with this picture as far as i am concerned.
Service is always very slow, and I never got a meal that was served hot. The prices for what you get are out of line. Portions are below average. You must raise your voice to be heard across the table. It is very dark in there and had to use my cell phone to get enough light to view the menu. So in general, I have to say that I have been to least a dozen far better Italian restaurants in the Wildwood area. Better food, better prices, and better service.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Edward W
Cape May, New Jersey
“Are you kidding?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

After hearing good things about Alfie's we decided to give it a try.
It was dark and worn looking. The Easter spruce up was some pots of tulips from the local grocery store with the price tags and cellophane wrap still on them.
The waiter was nice. Menu was long and the price had a huge range. Weird things: old world charm, without the charm....tea served with tea bag in worn cup. How much is a little tea carafe in a restaurant with $30 entrees?
I was worried when a tray of food passed us, and you could smell the fish from across the room (and NOT in a good way) My chicken parmesan had a SLICE of cheese on top??? and what tasted like sauce from a jar.
They only had linguine as the side pasta?? In an Italian restaurant? One corner of my half of a half of a chicken breast was hard from over cooking. Dessert choice was vanilla or chocolate PUDDING? I figured it must be from a can, since they didn't even bother to make their pasta sauce. Gross.
Added pleasure, are stomachs are still flipping around and I am keeping close to the bathroom. Grosser yet.

• Visited April 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Home made pasta???”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

a recent visit to alfe's i noticed the menu stated "home made pasta" so i ordered the Alfredo pasta.Well if that pasta was home made i think that they owe ronzoni an apology. the best part of the meal was the salad. But how hard is it to make a decent salad. Service was below average. I'm crossing this one off my list for a return visit, unless I hear they have gotten better.

• Visited March 2013