“Great Veal”

Alfe's Italian Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oak Avenue
Description: Alfe's is located in the heart of wildwood. We have four main dining rooms open to the public that range from casual to business casual. We offer entertainment on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the summer. We have two full bars and a cocktail lounge. From having a nice to dinner with your family to entertaining a client, Alfe's will meet your needs.
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Went off season for dinner and was supposed to see the crowds on January 9th. But after eating I know why. The food was excellent and veal prepared well. House salad was included and delicious. My husband had the shrimp scampi and raved about it. Service was great, Anna was attentive and had the most beautiful smile. That was our first visit and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Alfe's has the best Italian food on the islands. You can always trust to get good food, service, and entertainment there. Open all year round. Rose is the hostess with the mostess as well as the proprietor. Love going there...it's like a big family gathering.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Alfe's has been our regular spot for about 6 years now. As many others have said, it is below a bowling alley so some ppl may be turned off - don't be - the food is so wonderful and once inside you forget where you are. White table cloths and real napkins, candles and impressive waiters make it a very enjoyable experience for a special occassion. But go for the FOOD. We go for the Veal and anything with Jackie Sauce - the portions are very generous and the house salad is absolutely the best anywhere - its all in the dressing and whatever is in it, it is delicious! After dinner on the weekend (Friday and Saturday) head to the lounge, grab a drink and dance, dance, dance. It's like stepping into American Bandstand with the jitterbuggers all dressed up and ready to dance the night away. I enjoy my visit to Alfe's everytime, hands down. Being a local now, we can go anytime so we do stay away during the heavy summer season but from September to May, we get in with hardly a wait. Sitting here writing this and planning my next visit!

1  Thank nailbitter007
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a shore resort restaurant that stays open all year long. The locals appreciate having a place that is consistently good Italian food. They make a great house salad as well but the last time we went it was a little too cheesy...if that is even possible. I have drifted away a few times from Italian to seafood but I have food that to not be as good but I really think it has to do with what is in season at the time, fish wise. Stick with what is fresh that day or the Chicken parm is always great and plenty to eat. Overall, I would recommend going but always make a reservation as you WILL wait on a Sat night if not.

2  Thank Loveagoodmeal
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Alfe's has been a family and business favorite for as long as they have been open. I personally have never had a bad meal in this restaurant. Whether you prefer steak, chops, veal, or sea food, you can't go wrong choosing your favorite. The House salad is so good many people that I know go here for the salad alone. Timing between courses is also spot on. The wait staff are personable and friendly. Family from all over when in town request going out to Alfe's Restaurant. It is truly one of the areas best restaurants.

2  Thank lginsburg1