“Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mack's Pizza

Mack's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 159 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadephia
“Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coning to Mack's pizza for many years. It's the only place that we have to go to. Its plain pizza has the perfect amount of sauce and enough for a family to enjoy. It's white pie is amazing, it has just the right amount of garlic and cheese. The only problem with Mack's is that their a little pricey. Mack's is truly a family tradition and my family and I will definitely be back

Newburgh, New York
“Best pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

It's a shame we only head to Wildwood once a year because Mack's pizza is amazing! Our family's first stop is Mack's for a pie that welcomes us back. Fresh cheese, tangy sauce, and a thin and crispy crust combine to make the best pizza I've ever had! Those reviewers that are complaining about grease on top of the cheese: It means they use real whole milk mozzarella without fillers. Pizzas without any grease are using "fake" cheese. Just dab it off and enjoy!! Next trip my family will be ordering an extra pie to freeze and take home!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Alyssa A
Erma, New Jersey
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was recommended to Mack's Pizza and can tell you it is the best pizza on the boardwalk. Mack's Pizza reminds me of New York pizza, thin crust and excellent sauce. Pizza is out of this world.

Visited July 2014
Lindenhurst, New York
“Good pizza, great location, AMAZING staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

While on our family vacation to Wildwood, we wanted to keep our meals as easy and quick as possible to save time for more exciting activities.

We all got hungry as we were walking past Mack's Pizza and saw a decent crowd in the place so we walked over to look at their food.

My 6 year old son saw the steps that led upstairs and just HAD TO eat upstairs the way some 6 year olds "have to" do certain things. Unfortunately, you can only eat at a table upstairs if you are ordering a whole pizza pie. I guess the man who overheard our disappointment (we were only getting 1 slice each) was the ownder and whisked us upstairs to the best table up there, right next to the window overlooking the beach/boardwalk and had a waitress come right over to take our order. He said it was "for the little guy" and I was SO appreciative!

I ordered a mushroom slice, my son got a pepperoni slice and the owner (I assume he was since he was the one who allowed us upstairs) recommended the chicken slice to my husband.

We all thought the food was delicious and we are so thankful for the "special" service!

• Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“AMAZING PIZZA, GREAT TOPPINGS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Some people may think you can't say too much about people but this place is amazing. They have many different toppings that you wouldn't think would be good on pizza but it is. I recently got the "White BBQ Chicken" Pizza. I really wasn't sure what to expect but it ended up being white pizza with BBQ Chicken on top. At first I was a little skeptical but it was fantastic. The chicken had a great taste and the white pizza was a good compliment to that. I also order a plain piece of cheese and that was great too. They have HUGE slices so it may be worth noting that you could get one slice and feel satisfied. My boyfriend also got a piece of the broccoli pizza and that was delicious too. I have no complaints and I would have gone there again before my trip was over but I wanted to make sure to try some other local establishments. I highly recommend making a trip here if you are walking down the boardwalk.

• Visited July 2014