“The Best Pizza Around”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My teenagers lived on Mack's Pizza during our vacation. They loved it because they could only buy a slice or a whole pizza. The prices were also reasonable for a vacation spot.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The pizza has always been my favorite. The two girls taking your order at boardwalk counter are constantly throwing more pizza on the shelfs and then handling the sales touching everyone's money....they do this without washing their hands or wearing gloves. Yuck! One worker was busy on his phone texting the whole time I was at the counter. Then he started putting his hands in the cheese container breaking it up. And he did not wear gloves or wash his hands either. I saw all while I sat at the counter eating. Where is the health department? Can you say gross?

1  Thank SouthernGrandma
Reviewed July 14, 2014

so here we are on vacation, in wildwood and on the boardwalk. we wanted to get a pizza and the boardwalk is cluttered with places selling it. so which do we pick? a quick search on the web points to Macks, and the internet doesnt lie (in this case at least). It was fast, we walked up, ordered a whole pie and we were walking out in less than 5 minutes. the pizza was huge and delicious. if you are looking for a pie or even just a slice, stop here and you shouldnt be disappointed.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Ate at Macks twice in our 4 days there last weekend and as always excellent and my favorite. Will always go back for my slice. Hope to be back soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We really enjoyed the pizza and atmosphere! The staff was nice and it was a nice break from walking on the boardwalk. Eating this pizza was a tradition of me and my husband and now we have included our daughter! She liked it so much she ate a whole piece and she is only 2!