“My Favorite (non-gourmet) Pizza Ever!”
Review of Mack's Pizza

Mack's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I don't know how they do it, but Mack's Pizza has been making my favorite pizza year after year. Mack's is an annual stop every year I'm in Wildwood or Stone Harbor and it never disappoints. Yum, yum, yum. Cheese? Perfect. Sauce? Perfect. Dough? Perfect AND you get to watch them throw and shape it. It isn't the cheapest pizza you'll find, but totally worth it.

1  Thank BeckyE618
There are newer reviews for Mack's Pizza

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Did the online search for the best pizza in wildwood. Had to try Mack's. Wasn't impressed. Was a big slice and great boardwalk atmosphere but lacked memorable taste. Probably memories push accuracy.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've always loved Mack's pizza and always make it a point to get some when I'm in Wildwood. I still don't know how they make pizza that tastes so much better than other places but keep up the good work! Please expand into central PA so I don't have to drive the whole way to the beach to get it...

1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've been coming to Wildwood ever since I was a kid and I can proudly say Mack's is the best pizza on the boardwalk, in all of Wildwood and hands down the best pizza I've ever had.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Pizza has been one of my biggest pregnancy cravings this time around, so I've had lots of it lately. I've been looking forward to this Wildwood trip (our 1st time) for weeks, excited to try the infamous Mack's pizza. What a let down. When I pay $18.50 for a pizza, I expect it to knock my socks off. I didn't expect having to force the second slice down. The pizza itself was nothing to write home about... It was comparable to your average corner sub shop pizza. It appears that whoever was preparing the pizza must have been distracted by a bikini on the boardwalk, because one whole side of the pizza had entirely too much seasoning on it. If I hadn't ordered it to go and already been back at my hotel, I would have asked for a new pizza... Or my money back. Needless to say I was unimpressed by Mack's. In my opinion, it is an overpriced and overrated pizzeria that gets its fame from loyal customers who've been eating there for years. Customers who have made Mack's a tradition and enjoy the pizza because of the hype of memories of Mack's, not the actual taste. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just saying as a 1st time diner at Mack's, the pizza was unimpressive and definitely skippable.