“Mack's best pizza on boardwalk”
Review of Mack's Pizza

Mack's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family loves Mack's pizza. It is a little greasy but that adds to the flavor. Can't wait to have my first of many Mack's this season

There are newer reviews for Mack's Pizza

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

What else can I say but the pizza is ok to good. But the price is a too high for pizza. I realize they're on the wildwood boardwalk but I can't see paying such a high price for flour, water, yeast, a ladle of sauce and some cheese.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I don't know about you, but there is something about eating a pizza at a bar stool with the ocean breeze blowing on you on a hot summer day. The pizza is great and the atmosphere is even better. Bathroom situation could be better, I had to wait FOREVER to use the bathroom last summer, but it is to be expected I guess in July! I would definitely visit Mack's if you are in Wildwood.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The best pizza around. My hubby introduced me to it in 1984 and we make it our first stop whenever we go to Wildwood. We have even started to bring home 2 "half baked" pies on our last trip for the year. We freeze it and have it throughout the winter - so nice to have it available on snowy days when we're ready for summer! MUST DO! Mack's is well-known even in Allentown, PA!

1  Thank Lizzie3900
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stay in Cape May every year and set aside one day to head into Wildwood just to have Mack's Pizza. I have been going here since I was in high school in Philadelphia and now live in Upstate NY. It is a true testimonial that this place has lasted this long. My wife was skeptical at first, but after trying their pizza also insists we make our yearly trek to Mack's to enjoy the Pizza. We LOVE sitting at the counter and ordering different slices (sausage, pepperoni, veggie, etc.) and watching the crowd walk by and top at the counter. The pizza is excellent and hard just to have one slide (like good potato chips). Definitely headed back in the summer of 2014 !