“Love some Mack's Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I don't know about you, but there is something about eating a pizza at a bar stool with the ocean breeze blowing on you on a hot summer day. The pizza is great and the atmosphere is even better. Bathroom situation could be better, I had to wait FOREVER to use the bathroom last summer, but it is to be expected I guess in July! I would definitely visit Mack's if you are in Wildwood.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The best pizza around. My hubby introduced me to it in 1984 and we make it our first stop whenever we go to Wildwood. We have even started to bring home 2 "half baked" pies on our last trip for the year. We freeze it and have it throughout the winter - so nice to have it available on snowy days when we're ready for summer! MUST DO! Mack's is well-known even in Allentown, PA!

1  Thank Lizzie3900
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stay in Cape May every year and set aside one day to head into Wildwood just to have Mack's Pizza. I have been going here since I was in high school in Philadelphia and now live in Upstate NY. It is a true testimonial that this place has lasted this long. My wife was skeptical at first, but after trying their pizza also insists we make our yearly trek to Mack's to enjoy the Pizza. We LOVE sitting at the counter and ordering different slices (sausage, pepperoni, veggie, etc.) and watching the crowd walk by and top at the counter. The pizza is excellent and hard just to have one slide (like good potato chips). Definitely headed back in the summer of 2014 !

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We've adored Mack's for years. We don't love having to pay the higher prices, but the pizza can't be beat. The combination of cheeses is the icing on the cake. Sam's is good, but Mack's is the very best. You MUST try this pizza!

1  Thank KaC06
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The pizza is very good, the prices are fair and they move quick. There can be a line for the pizza but it is well worth it. They have table seating in the back and counter service up front. It is boardwalk casual.They are seasonal, so make sure to try it, the next time you visit Wildwood.

1  Thank kelly h