“The only pizza on the boardwalk to eat is Mack's.”
Review of Mack's Pizza

Mack's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Been coming to Wildwood for over 42 years, since I was a baby. I don't know what they do but this pizza is awesome. The shop itself needs some work as it's painted pink, which it has been for as long as I can remember, also in this day and age, cash only? Don't let this deter you because you will find no pizza better. Thanks Mack's now I got my 2 teenage boys hooked also. See ya next year

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I can't say enough how full of flavor this pizza is! It is a little greasy, even plain cheese. But I blotted with my napkin & it was great! Not a lot of atmosphere in the dining area. Make sure you bring cash as they don't take credit cards. (that's a little weird in this day and age.). The pizza costs more than it does "at home" but I would definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Perfect crust, cheese, and sauce, every time we go. My entire extended family insists on eating at Mack's, every single time we go to the beach... usually more than once. It's THAT good.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for pizza to take back to our room to munch on for a couple of days and decided to go to Mack's because of the good reviews. We didn't have to wait long at all for our order and the pizza was great!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good pizza. With a little less grease could be perfect. Great balance of cheese and sauce though.