“Good for breakfast, forget dinner”

Hot Spot (The Original)
Ranked #60 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
PA
“Good for breakfast, forget dinner”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

After having a number of very good breakfasts at this restaurant, we decided to try it for dinner. Very big mistake. Even the dark meat on my mom's roasted chicken was dry as a bone and the corn on the cob was tasteless mush. Awful and not worth the money we spent.

I would eat here only for breakfast, and maybe pizza, but I'll never have dinner there again.

hanover, pa
“eat every year we go”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

we just got back from wildwood and our yearly trip to the hot spot restartant was made again. the food was great. we had dinner there 1 evening and breakfast there before we left for home. hope to see ya next year again!!!!

1 Thank sly1532
Reading
“Must Pay for tap water !”
Reviewed August 22, 2009

I always visit the Hot Spot when I make my yearly trip to Wildwood ...NO more ...The coupon book offers a 10 % discount on your bill but what they wont tell you is that they charge for tap water ...what a joke .So the money you saved on the coupon goes for paying the freakin water bill ...some people actually prefer water over soda ...not to mention that they are cutting back on the portion sizes . We also had to eat in a stuffy atmostphere cause they were saving money by having the AC turned off ....what a joke ....no more HOT SPOT for my family and I !!h

Pennsylvania
“Hotspot is very very very good”
Reviewed June 30, 2009

Looking for a good burger or sub hotspot is where to go. Food service is very fast. Its not expensive and its conveniently located on the boardwalk. I go there atleast once during my stay if i want a quick easy meal.

Wilkes-Barre, PA
“As always, a pleasure to dine in...”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Our vacation last year in June 2008 was made to be a great one when we encountered this local "Hot Spot" and otherwise hot spot for our entire vacation after encountering some doozies nearby... Their pizza is out of this world (LOL) and their breakfast/lunch buffet inside was fabulous!!! My fiancee' and I took a trip up to the boardwalk early afternoon looking for a quick place to stop and eat and we happened to come upon this location. We were seated in the far back which was air conditioned and also gave a great view of the beach and ocean. There were some construction vehicles parked on the sand due to some type of work being done but that is in no way the fault of the restaurant. The buffet was amazing. They had such an array of choices to pick from. For less than $10 a person, you could literally eat all you want and it was fabulous. I definitely recommend this location to anyone who likes pizza, italian food, breakfast foods and such in a buffet style setting. It's more than worth the money and time. A+