“Not the worst but far from Good!!!”

Hot Spot (The Original)
Ranked #62 of 163 Restaurants in Wildwood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Not the worst but far from Good!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My Son & I tried a slice and people have their own taste, but I wont go back. Although the staff was very nice I just didnt care for the taste of the Pizza. It is better then Sams though!

Visited June 2013

“Was good...but not so happy ending.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my husband & children on the back deck in July. We all enjoyed our food & the view. Our waitress was a young blind girl, very sweet & so nice to my kids. Everything was great...until we payed our bill & was walking away. After we payed bill & started to leave we saw one of the cooks put a chicken parm dinner down on the top of the counter. A seagull swooped down & took a bite out of it!! It was rather funny until the cook (who saw the bird do this) turned & handed the plate to a waitress who served it to a customer!! WOW! Ewwwww! Hope our delicious meal didn't come with a dirty seagulls mouth on it! (Mariners landing hot spot this was, next to the old time photo booth)...btw a worker there witnessed this also & was shocked.

• Visited July 2013
Montreal
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good pizza, and very inexpensive, especially for the boardwalk. Service was fast and staff were very friendly.

Ware, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast and prices!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We ate here every morning for our breakfast. They have at least 5 locations along the boardwalk. Cant speak about lunch or dinner but good breakfast.

Jersey Shore
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

disliked the prices, but boardwalk is always expensive I guess. Liked...crunchy crusted large slice. Everyone in my family got the toppings they wanted, and they even made a special slice for my daughter!