“Nice Pub - Great Service”
Review of Tucker's Pub - CLOSED

Tucker's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New Jersey
“Nice Pub - Great Service”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Tucker's Pub is a nice pub nice atmosphere with a pub menu. We had the best waitress - I am sorry I can't remember her name but she is the best server I have had in a long time. The food was good my only complaint is they served our drinks and soda in plastic cups. When I go out to eat I want to drink out of a real glass. I would go back again without a doubt and hopefully I can have a real glass. We did not have to wait and our food came out in a timely fashion and hot.

• Visited September 2013

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Sorry!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This restaurant has always been a favorite of my family (mother excluded; she is super picky!). This year I was very disappointed. Not much to say. We were seated inside, I recommend trying to get a table outside. Our server was very good, he was attentive no problems there. (Although restraunt was kind of dead) Food just didn't taste as good as it did in the past!

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“such a let down”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The food was pretty decent and i loved the atmosphere and the fact that there was an outdoor area to eat as well as limited tables inside. Thats about the only good thing about this place because we waited 15 minutes to get our drink orders taken, another 10 to get our two glasses of water and about 10 minutes before they even asked if we were ready to order our food! Our waitress was horrible, never refilled our drinks never even asked if everything was okay! We were seated at a table inside right by the door and everytime the hostess or anyone actually walked past us they would bump into our table, at one point bumping into it so hard that it actually spilled one of the drinks on the table all over us and not even apologizing! The food was decent but the service really lacked so we will most likely not return!

• Visited July 2013
Elverson, Pennsylvania
“Never again!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food was pretty good, but our waitress was horrible, never once did she ask if we needed more drinks, we had to ask the hostess that we were seated next to, not once did she ask if our food was okay,not once did she ask if we needed anything else, then when she brought my bill, she had already added her tip in because our party was 6, I didn't realize she did that, but when she brought my bill she didn't give me the part that tells what I paid for everything and I didn't even think of it, all she brought me were 2 slips that had the "base price" which already had tip included that I did not realize, and a place to put a tip, even though she was horrible I still gave her a 10 percent tip put wrote horrible service on the slip, during the night I was thinking about my bill was was 87 dollars??? didn't know why so I called and found out my base bill was 65 the rest was tax and the tip she already gave herself!! Owner gave me a 25 dollar gift card, thought that was good until I figured that horrible waitress got a 20 dollar tip from me so I really was given nothing but 5 bucks for the whole ordeal, never again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank goodtimesinthesun
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Awful food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Go for the sometimes fun atmosphere and the drinks, not for the food. It's awful. Ordered the famous roast beef bookmaker sandwich. Roast beef was dry and flavorless. Next time I tried the pot roast sandwich. It was so fatty, I couldn't eat it. Tasteless and fatty. Won't go back.

• Visited July 2013