“Tasty Treats”
Review of Potito's Bakery - MOVED

Potito's Bakery
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Gor the sticky buns with nuts and a couple of donuts. Everything had a really nice flavor. Just sweet enough without being over the top. We will return next year and try some other items.

There are newer reviews for Potito's Bakery

Reviewed July 29, 2014

new shop on New Jersey Ave in WIldwood Crest is hard to get to due to the road construction on that block, but bet once its done, will be a favorite spot for that neighborhood, Purchased cannolis for family at 10:30AM and now eaten at 8:30 PM, they were some of the best we have ever had! Sweet creamy filling and great fresh, not soggy or stale, shell. Otherwise the shop seemed bare. not a lot in the display cases and donuts were hard to see on shelves behind the counter ( not in front display case) The one person running the shop was friendly and helpful. If you crave cannolis you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were glad to see the Potito's had opened up inside the old bakery on 17th Avenue and Central. (It had been closed up for several years.) Although they do not have much variety, everything we have tried has been very good. We like their butter cookies and cupcakes. It would be nice if they offered fresh baked breads and more pastries. (i.e. napoleans, eclairs, etc.) They have a lot of cakes. We haven't tried those.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was happy to see a new Potito's opened in Wildwood Crest. I've been a Potito's fan for almost 15 years and the new spot, although small still has the same great cannolis, doughnuts and pastries, similar to what you've expected in S. Phila. The price seemed a little high in comparison but considering they're most likely transporting from Phila, you can expect to pay more. Can't wait to order a cake to see if the taste is the same. Glad they're in town.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This is a review for the newly opened Wildwood Crest location. My husband and daughter picked up four pastries and spent $14. Not so bad if they were outstanding, but they looked average to me. I did not partake because I am gluten free. When I went to transfer an eclair out of the box into a different container, it was hard as a rock. I would like to know how long those pastries were sitting there. From now on, if someone wants pastries we will go to the bakery counter at the supermarket.

5  Thank Julie T