“A new favorite!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Q Fire Grille - CLOSED

Q Fire Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We feature a wood fire grille concept with European flair. Outdoor rooftop dining with Panoramic view.
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“A new favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I live locally and have been here a couple times. Each time I leave wanting more but my stomach can't handle the abundance...I bring my 7 year old daughter with me to treat ourselves with something special. They have paella on the menu which I see at almost every table every time I'm there and people just love it. The ribs are succulent, the clams and mussels app with chorizo amazing (i'm drooling just thinking about it) and the pasta with broc rabe mmmmmmm. I've heard about the early bird menu and I'm coming in tomorrow to sample it and to finally sit upstairs and enjoy the weather. I'm super excited!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great atmosphere, great service, excellent food!!!! We have had a home in Wildwood for 12 years. Quality restaurants are very few and far between....Q Fireside is added to the list for sure! We will be back.

“Mostly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had the option of eating downstairs (inside) or upstairs (outside rooftop). We chose to eat upstairs, big mistake on our part because it was a very windy day. The 3 of us just ordered burgers - all medium well. 2 of them were cooked to perfection, while the 3rd was all but raw. Not sure what happened there. The 2 good burgers came with bacon, onions and blue cheese crumbles. They were soooo good! The hostess and server were professional and friendly. We would go back.

Visited June 2013
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great food and great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived just before 6 and were informed we still get the Early Bird Pricing so that saved us $10 as only one of us got the 4 course meal. The food was excellent and the owner/host and service were outstanding! The "Q" burned into the buns and cooked into the tiramisu was a uniQue touch. The only thing we didn't care for was the additional charge for refills.

I will gladly return on a future visit or maybe before we leave the beach.

Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“Great new restaurant in Wildwood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant this evening and were very pleasantly surprised. The manager welcomed us, the waitress was very friendly and attentive and the food was fabulous. We had 4 very different types of entrees and everyone was very pleased. We will definitely be going back again!