“Average...great space...missing something”

Q Fire Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We feature a wood fire grille concept with European flair. Outdoor rooftop dining with Panoramic view.
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Dined there tonight which was the start of restaurant week in wildwood. The pre fix menu is a great value and gives a great sample of what they have to offer. However my salmon was over cooked, the mango salsa was way over powering. My appetizer was the best, perfect in ever way. The music was to loud. I find it in bad taste for the the manager to eat at the bar during service. Although they weren't busy stay professional. They have put a lot money into this place. I feel that they are trying to get a clientele that won't be able to sustain them due to the fact there are places just like them that just do it better

1  Thank Jwcherry

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I just ate here for the first time. We've dined at most of the restaurants in the area and were pleasantly surprised by just how good the food is.. We were greeted by the manager who explained some of his plans for the summer ahead. I ordered the Sesame Crusted Tuna as an appetizer and thought it was really great. My wife ordered Fish & Chips . This fish is beer battered grouper and the fries are really good. .We thought both of these offerings were better than the same meals offered at other area restaurants. I also had an Oyster special (not on the menu) which was equally delicious. We were served black bean hummus with our cocktails which we thought was a nice touch.. We chose to eat inside, but there was a nice sized group eating outside. We will definitely return.

1  Thank BEACHMAN103
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff was outstanding during our dinner. We unfortunately got there late on Mother's Day as they were closing, but they still offered us a chance to eat. The food and the service was wonderful and I was very happy with the experience. I can't wait to go back again next time I'm in Wildwood.

1  Thank Gabrielle V
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Came here for Mothers Day and enjoyed every minute. The steaks, salmon, pulled pork and fish special were excellent! We had been here last year and found the food to be very satisfying and a different take on the regular bread and potatoes menu. Drinks were expertly prepared and wine was a cut above. We will definitely be back - treat yourself to this place esp when the outside dining opens up.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

First visit here. Greeted asap, and sat asap. Actually, there were 2 cooks out back talking who greeted us first as we exited the car. All friendly. We had black bean hummus for an app, and also a special $5 pork sliders (3, which could have been a meal) which came with fries, and a burger and a crab cake sandwich for dinner.

The place was clean, the staff was on top of us, and the sunshine over the bay was bright and warm. They are adding an outdoor pizza oven and seating area for the summer. We hope to stop back.

1  Thank sam280_