“Impressed!”

Q Fire Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We feature a wood fire grille concept with European flair. Outdoor rooftop dining with Panoramic view.
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect... But was very impressed! The food is delish and I will be back! They did everything to accommodate us at a busy time.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I found Q Fire Grille to be the BEST restaurant in the Wildwood and surrounding towns. Everything was fantastic. Will be a regular there from now on.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I live local & hadn't tried this place when it opened last year. I stopped in the other night and I AM GLAD I DID!
I was expecting a typical American grill or barbecue place, but Nooooo. This restaurant actually has a Latin vibe. The decor was nice. The dining area wasn't cramped. And there was light tasteful Latin music playing in the background.
The host Ryan was very nice. My daughter is 7 and likes to ask lots of questions. He happily answered them all and offered to introduce her to the owner.
I was super excited to see Paella on the menu! I don't know of ANY other restaurant in the area that serves this dish. Why? I don't know, because for an area know for its fresh seafood, paella is a seafood lovers dream come true.
I ordered the eggplant stackers for an appetizer and the flavor was so robust from the wood grill. The prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, and dab of pesto was a nice balance.
When the paella came, I was NOT disappointed. Although it wasn't served in the traditional style, I actually liked it better than the authentic Portugese resturaunts I have had it in before. It was so delicious! My daughter didn't eat her chicken fingers and ate my dinner instead. Lol. Even sharing, I had PLENTY to take home. The portion was huge.
I can not WAIT to go back!

1  Thank Madcutie
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place is great! Yummy food, great drinks, great prices! Been here a few times already and love it more each time! The staff is very friendly and were great with the kids! Made them feel so special!! They told me they "wish they could eat here everyday" haha

My only suggestion is to put the Sicilian Calamari special on the menu! Its the absolute best!! One of the times i went, and it wasnt a special.. I was so upset :/ delicious! A must have

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great dinner! Great service! very good seafood, the service was friendly as was the whole staff, cooks & bartenders. I felt very welcomed & important there, it is a new favorite for me & I recommend people so see for themselves.