“Average food at an above average price.”
Review of Q Fire Grille - CLOSED

Q Fire Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We feature a wood fire grille concept with European flair. Outdoor rooftop dining with Panoramic view.
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner with the kids. The food was average, nothing to get excited about. My wife and I had the pulled pork sandwich. It came with cold fried onions on top which weren't very appealing at all. The fries were listed as an added charge. My son had the wings, they were not very meaty and were dried out. My other son had a hot dog from the child menu. Hot dog fries and a drink was eight dollars. The service was very unorganized. There were alot of staff standing around. Our food came out one plate at a time from three different people. Everyones plate should come out at the same time. The restaurant is located on a very busy road and the traffic noise is loud. If this is a barbecue restaurant, than they should lose the fancy atmosphere and concentrate on great food and service at a great price. Until then we won't be back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

After my 4th visit I have decided that this place is now #1 on my wildwood list . The food is cooked all on wood so the taste is like no other.Being a year round local I tend to be a little picky on my places to go so I gave them 4 visits befor I wrote a review to test the consistency and they did fantastic.The food,the staff,and the atmosphere,they really do aim to please.Give them a try its worth it.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Pros - Drink and beer prices were reasonable. Service was friendly. We were looking for a quick meal and ordered the crab cake sandwich and fish & chips. Both items were good and a decent portion size for the price.

Cons - The dining room is small and crowded. Our waitress was not totally familiar with the menu. We felt they had to many employees roaming around for the size of the room. Who I assume was the owner is also stalking the room. Tiny tables for two barely held our plates and drinks.

They do have a second floor deck for outside dining which is probably nice during good weather.

We will give this place another try next summer and try the deck.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food is Excellent. Sangria is the best. Burgers are cooked on wood fire and are awesome. I will return.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We visited a few weeks after the opening. The food was just ok. The service was a bit slow. The building in the renovated KFC turned out very nice. We will try it again after they are open a few months.